It’s Friday! I thought this day would never come, which is extra scary since I had… a 3-day work week. The last 7 days have been totally wearing though (in the best of ways), so I’m ready for kicking up my feet and taking it easy.
In a nutshell:
- Last Thursday: Celebrated Dani’s handsome man’s birthday.
- Last Friday: Moved into my first solo apartment, hurriedly unpacked, repacked, and shipped off for a Memorial Day weekend in Dewey.
TannedFried on the beach before proceeding to fill our night with all of the beach bars we could fit in before 2 AM.
- Suicide Sunday: Grapefruit crushes, pool side lounging, video games and live music. Oh, and disgustingly eating someone’s leftover fries. With sour cream. (Animal).
- Monday: Drive back, stop at the bay for margaritas, cookout back in the District and first night in the new place.
- Tuesday: Turn into a bag lady and buy all of the things at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Safeway… the list goes on. Lunch with a friend and dinner date (c/o Dewey, where the magic happens).
- Wednesday: Work and a few too many post work/bon voyage cocktails for a coworker.
- Thursday: Work and AVENGERS! Finally!
- And here we are at Friday again. I’m tired just recapping, but I’m pretty sure I can find a second wind because today we’re doing lunch at Graffiato.
Friday, you’re looking good.